Lehy is a woman's sun hat with an open crown. It is a one-of-a Kind Straw Hat is first hand-woven in Ecuador, then naturally dyed and shaped in Sedona.
- Color - Naturally Dyed gray
- Open Crown and 2.75 inch brim
- Size Small (6 7/8 to 7 1/8) (Check Sizing Here )
- Hand-Dyed Silk
- Lightweight hand-woven Palm
- Hand-crafted in Arizona
- Not Crushable.
- Not Water resistant
- Guaranteed - if reshaping is ever needed, please contact us to arrange re-shaping
- If you are looking for a hat just like this but this is not your size, select "Custom Make In My Size" for a special order request and add in the notes your size.
Rain is a short brim Straw Hat that is first hand-woven in Ecuador, then naturally...
Indigo Short Brim Panama Straw Hat is first hand-woven in Ecuador, then naturally dyed and shaped...
A pink, shorter brim Panama Straw naturally dyed in pink, is the best lightweight straw hat! This...