This Purple delight hat is a Panama Straw Hat and has a 4 inch brim. This hat is first hand-woven in Ecuador, then hand-dyed and shaped in Paonia, Colorado. We then hand shape in a classic Fedora shape and sew in soft plush elastic band. This hat is very light weight with a large brim giving you maximum coverage that you can take it anywhere! You can size and tighten the hat by tightening the outer band.
- Color -Hand-dyed purple
- 4 Inch Brim
- Size Medium (7 1/4-73/8) (Check Sizing Here )
- Silk Mixed Pastel Colors Band
- Lightweight hand-woven Palm
- Hand-crafted in Colorado
- Not Crushable.
- Not Water resistant
- Guaranteed - if reshaping is ever needed, please contact us to arrange re-shaping
- If you are looking for a hat just like this but this is not your size, select "Custom Make In My Size" for a special order request and add in the notes your size.
The Gus Cowboy Straw is hand-woven in toquilla palm from families in Ecuador and then...
Wide Brim Straw Hat with a fedora shaped crown naturally dyed in indigo blue. The...
Wide Brim Straw Hat with a fedora shaped crown naturally dyed earth elements. The Sandy was woven...