This Purple delight hat is a Panama Straw Hat and has a 4 inch brim. This hat is first hand-woven in Ecuador, then hand-dyed and shaped in Paonia, Colorado. We then hand shape in a classic Fedora shape and sew in soft plush elastic band. This hat is very light weight with a large brim giving you maximum coverage that you can take it anywhere! You can size and tighten the hat by tightening the outer band.
- Color -Hand-dyed purple
- 4 Inch Brim
- Size Medium (7 1/4-73/8) (Check Sizing Here )
- Silk Mixed Pastel Colors Band
- Lightweight hand-woven Palm
- Hand-crafted in Colorado
- Not Crushable.
- Not Water resistant
- Guaranteed - if reshaping is ever needed, please contact us to arrange re-shaping
- If you are looking for a hat just like this but this is not your size, select "Custom Make In My Size" for a special order request and add in the notes your size.
The Gus Cowboy Straw is hand-woven in toquilla palm from families in Ecuador and then...
Sunna, this wide brim straw hat is the ultimate sun protection with the most style! ...
Wide Brim Straw Hat with a fedora shaped crown naturally dyed in indigo blue. The...