Rhy is wide brim women's sun hat with an open crown. It is a one-of-a Kind Straw Hat is first hand-woven in Ecuador, then naturally dyed and shaped in Paonia, Colorado.
- Color - Naturally Dyed light rust
- Open Crown and 3.5 inch brim
- Size Medium (7 1/8 to 7 3/8) (Check Sizing Here )
- Hand-Dyed Silk
- Lightweight hand-woven Palm
- Hand-crafted in Colorado
- Not Crushable.
- Not Water resistant
- Guaranteed - if reshaping is ever needed, please contact us to arrange re-shaping
- If you are looking for a hat just like this but this is not your size, select "Custom Make In My Size" for a special order request and add in the notes your size.
Wide Brim Straw Hat with a fedora shaped crown naturally dyed in indigo blue. The...
Wide Brim Straw Hat with a fedora shaped crown naturally dyed earth elements. The Sandy was woven...
Suzy is a one-of-a Kind Straw Hat is first hand-woven in Ecuador, then naturally dyed and...