RadPink is a very large wide brim sun hat with a fedora crease shaped crown naturally dyed. The RadPink was woven by HAND from palm in Ecuador, the birth place of the “Panama” hat. We then naturally dyed using earthy elements and hand shape (not machine press) the hat to give it a unique style and ultra lightweight feel. We add hand-dyed artistic silk ribbon!
- Color - Naturally Dyed pink with Lach
_ Brim Size (to edge of fray) 4.5 Inches
- Size -Small (Check Sizing Here )
- Short Frayed Edges
- Hand-Dyed Silk Pink
- Lightweight hand-woven Palm
- Hand-crafted in Colorado
- Not Crushable.
- Not Water resistant
- Guaranteed - if reshaping is ever needed, please contact us to arrange re-shaping
- Please select - "Make in My Size" if you would like this hat custom made in your size. Include your size in the shopping notes. Note - color will be "like" this color - at times certain dyes are hard to attain the exact likeness.
The Brook is a perfect natural hat has been designed to accompany you on any...
Looking for a light weight hat that is great for every season? This fur felt...
The Rebel carries serious attitude while wearing it. It is a western style hat with...