This Wide Brim, Hand-made hat is a great summertime companion with ultimate sun protection. This hat is first hand-woven in Ecuador, then naturally dyed and shaped in Sedona, Arizona. We collect sage and other elements from the West Elk mountains in Colorado and naturally dye the palm hats giving the hat an earthy natural rusty color. We then hand shape in a classic Fedora shape and sew in soft plush elastic band. This hat is very light weight with a large brim giving you maximum coverage that you can take it anywhere! You can size and tighten the hat by tightening the outer band.
- Color - Naturally Dyed Rust
- 3 3/4 Inch Brim
- Leather tie - Chocolate leather tie
- Frayed Edge
- Lightweight hand-woven Palm
- Hand-crafted in Arizona
- Not Crushable.
- Not Water resistant
- Guaranteed - if reshaping is ever needed, please contact us to arrange re-shaping
- If you are looking for a hat just like this but this is not your size, select "Custom Make In My Size" for a special order request and add in the notes your size.
The Gus Cowboy Straw is hand-woven in toquilla palm from families in Ecuador and then...
Wide Brim Straw Hat with a fedora shaped crown naturally dyed in indigo blue. The...
Wide Brim Straw Hat with a fedora shaped crown naturally dyed earth elements. The Sandy was woven...