Paisy is a one-of-a Kind blue Straw Hat is first hand-woven in Ecuador, then naturally dyed and shaped in Paonia, Colorado. You can size and tighten the hat by tightening the outer band.
- Color - Naturally Dyed light indigo blue
- Fedora Crown and 3.5 inch brim
- Hand-dyed silk
- (Check Sizing Here )
- Frayed Edge
- Lightweight hand-woven Palm
- Hand-crafted in Colorado
- Not Crushable.
- Not Water resistant
- Guaranteed - if reshaping is ever needed, please contact us to arrange re-shaping
- If you are looking for a hat just like this but this is not your size, select "Custom Make In My Size" for a special order request and add your size in an email. All hats custom made will vary slightly in color and ribbon will be similar in color scheme, you can special request a different hatband. Each one is hand-dyed and we carry one-of-a kind ribbons.
Wide Brim Straw Hat with a fedora shaped crown naturally dyed in indigo blue. The...
Wide Brim Straw Hat with a fedora shaped crown naturally dyed earth elements. The Sandy was woven...
Ray straw hat is a great large brim men's hat. This Wide Brim Straw Hat...