This Derby is a wide brim sun hat with a fedora shaped crown naturally dyed earth elements giving it a beautiful golden color. The Derby was woven by HAND from palm in Ecuador, the birth place of the “Panama” hat. We then naturally dyed using earthy elements and hand shape (not machine press) the hat to give it a unique style and ultra lightweight feel. This hat has a fedora crease crown. We add hand-dyed artistic silk ribbon!
- Color - Naturally Dyed yellow
- Size -Medium (Check Sizing Here )
- Hand-Dyed Silk Yellow
- Lightweight hand-woven Palm
- Hand-crafted in Colorado
- Not Crushable.
- Not Water resistant
- Guaranteed - if reshaping is ever needed, please contact us to arrange re-shaping
- Please select - "Make in My Size" if you would like this hat custom made in your size. Include your size in the shopping notes.
The Brook is a perfect natural hat has been designed to accompany you on any...
The Sahara City Short Brim Fedora Hat is perfect fur felt hat to wear in...
The Bolero... No Pinch - Stampede Strap or no stampede Strap... Pure Attitude **Production Time...