Suzy is a one-of-a Kind Straw Hat is first hand-woven in Ecuador, then naturally dyed and shaped in Paonia, Colorado with a bound edge. We collect sage from the West Elk mountains in Colorado twice a year for the best potency and naturally dye the palm hats giving the hat an earthy natural color. We then hand shape in a classic Gus shape and sew in soft plush elastic band. Sage is said to provide purifying qualities and help clear out negative energies. Whether this hat will help clear the negative energy or simple be your summer concert hat, it is so light weight, you can take it anywhere! You can size and tighten the hat by tightening the outer band.
- Color - Naturally Dyed light Sage
- Bound Edge In Green Gros grain Ribbon
- Size Medium (7 1/8 to 7 3/8) (Check Sizing Here )
- Hand-Dyed Silk
- Lightweight hand-woven Palm
- Hand-crafted in Colorado
- Not Crushable.
- Not Water resistant
- Guaranteed - if reshaping is ever needed, please contact us to arrange re-shaping
- If you are looking for a hat just like this but this is not your size, select "Custom Make In My Size" for a special order request and add in the notes your size.
Wide Brim Straw Hat with a fedora shaped crown naturally dyed in indigo blue. The...
Wide Brim Straw Hat with a fedora shaped crown naturally dyed earth elements. The Sandy was woven...
Ray is a Wide Brim Straw Hat that is first hand-woven in Ecuador, then naturally dyed...