Raster summer straw hat with a 4 inch wide brim is handmade and one of the lightest hats you will own. It is first hand-woven in Ecuador, then naturally dyed and shaped in Paonia, Colorado with a bound edge. We collect sage and other elements from the West Elk mountains in Colorado twice a year for the best potency and naturally dye the palm hats giving the hat an earthy natural color. We then hand shape in a classic fedora shape and sew in soft plush elastic band. You can size and tighten the hat by tightening the outer band.
- Color - Naturally Dyed Red Earth
- Elegant blue velvet tie
- Size Small (6 7/8 to 7 1/8) (Check Sizing Here )
- Wide Brim - 4 inches
- Hand-Dyed Silk
- Lightweight hand-woven Palm
- Hand-crafted in Colorado
- Not Crushable
- Not Water resistant
- Guaranteed - if reshaping is ever needed, please contact us to arrange re-shaping
- If you are looking for a hat just like this but this is not your size, select "Custom Make In My Size" for a special order request and add in the notes your size.
Wide Brim Straw Hat with a fedora shaped crown naturally dyed in indigo blue. The...
Wide Brim Straw Hat with a fedora shaped crown naturally dyed earth elements. The Sandy was woven...
Suzy is a one-of-a Kind Straw Hat is first hand-woven in Ecuador, then naturally dyed and...