- Color - Naturally Dyed Indigo
- Size Medium - (Check Sizing Here )
- 2.5 inch frayed brim
- Leather tie - Silk Tie
- Lightweight hand-woven Palm
- Hand-crafted in Colorado
- Not Crushable.
- Not Water resistant
- Guaranteed - if reshaping is ever needed, please contact us to arrange re-shaping
- If you are looking for a hat just like this but this is not your size, select "Custom Make In My Size" for a special order request and add size in an email: email@example.com. Hat color and silk color will be "similar" as we dye and each hat is one-of-a-kind.
The Gus Cowboy Straw is hand-woven in toquilla palm from families in Ecuador and then...
Wide Brim Straw Hat with a fedora shaped crown naturally dyed in indigo blue. The...
Wide Brim Straw Hat with a fedora shaped crown naturally dyed earth elements. The Sandy was woven...