Short Brim Straw Hat with a fedora shaped crown naturally dyed earth elements. The Sandy was woven by HAND from palm in Ecuador, the birth place of the “Panama” hat. We then naturally dyed using earthy elements and hand shape (not machine press) the hat to give it a unique style and ultra lightweight feel. This hat has a fedora crease crown. We add hand-dyed artistic silk ribbon!
- Color - Naturally Dyed light with earth elements -each one is dyed and will vary
- Size - Made in Small, Medium and Small (Check Sizing Here )
- Orange and brown tone silks
- Lightweight hand-woven Palm
- Hand-crafted in Colorado
- Not Crushable.
- Not Water resistant
- Guaranteed - if reshaping is ever needed, please contact us to arrange re-shaping
- Hand-made upon order - color of straw and silk tie will be similar in color.