Palm Leaf Cowboy Hat is hand-woven We then hand shape in a classic Gus shape and sew in soft plush elastic band. We make the cowboy straws very lightweight and add a natural gelatin stiffener to keep the shape/curl of the brim. You can size and tighten the hat by tightening the outer band.
- Color Naturally Dyed Rust
- Brim Size - 3 3/4 inches
- Stiffer hat to hold shape of brim in cowboy curl
- Size Medium (7 1/4-7 3/8) (Check Sizing Here )
- Toast Leather as a tie
- Lightweight hand-woven Palm
- Hand-crafted in Colorado
- Not Crushable.
- Not Water resistant
- Guaranteed - if reshaping is ever needed, please contact us to arrange re-shaping
- If you are looking for a hat just like this but this is not your size, please select "Custom Make in My Size" and add your size in the shopping cart notes. Hat will be made immediately upon order.
The Gus Cowboy Straw is hand-woven in toquilla palm from families in Ecuador and then...
The Rust Palm Leaf Cowboy Canon Straw with a finished edge and a canon crown,...
A light gray handmade light cowboy straw hat with a 4 inch wide brim. This hat...