The Rust Palm Leaf Cowboy Canon Straw with a finished edge and a canon crown, is so lightweight, you can wear it during the hottest summer months! This Cowboy Straw Hat is first hand-woven in Ecuador, then naturally dyed and shaped in Colorado.
- Color - Natural Element Earth Tone Dyed, Rust
- Large Cowboy Curl Brim with Canon Crown
- Size Large (7 1/2 to 7 5/8 (Check Sizing Here )
- Leather Tie (Black)
- Lightweight hand-woven Palm in Ecuador
- Hand-crafted in Colorado - Dyed, Hand-Shaped, Adorned
- Not Crush-able.
- Not Water resistant
- Guaranteed - if reshaping is ever needed, please contact us to arrange re-shaping
- If you are looking for a hat just like this but this is not your size, please select "Custom Make in My Size" to order custom made.
The Gus Cowboy Straw is hand-woven in toquilla palm from families in Ecuador and then...
Wide Brim Straw Hat with a fedora shaped crown naturally dyed in indigo blue. The...
Wide Brim Straw Hat with a fedora shaped crown naturally dyed earth elements. The Sandy was woven...