The Rust Palm Leaf Cowboy Canon Straw with a finished edge and a canon crown, is so lightweight, you can wear it during the hottest summer months! This Cowboy Straw Hat is first hand-woven in Ecuador, then naturally dyed and shaped in Colorado.
- Color - Natural Element Earth Tone Dyed, Rust
- Large Cowboy Curl Brim with Canon Crown
- Size Large (7 1/2 to 7 5/8 (Check Sizing Here )
- Leather Tie (Black)
- Lightweight hand-woven Palm in Ecuador
- Hand-crafted in Colorado - Dyed, Hand-Shaped, Adorned
- Not Crush-able.
- Not Water resistant
- Guaranteed - if reshaping is ever needed, please contact us to arrange re-shaping
- If you are looking for a hat just like this but this is not your size, please select "Custom Make in My Size" to order custom made.
The Gus Cowboy Straw is hand-woven in toquilla palm from families in Ecuador and then...
Sunna, this wide brim straw hat is the ultimate sun protection with the most style! ...
Wide Brim Straw Hat with a fedora shaped crown naturally dyed in indigo blue. The...