This men's summer straw hat is a perfect every day companion! It is super lightweight and breathable. Many say they can't even feel the hat on their head but it protects them directly from the sun!
This hat is made of Palm Fronds, it is first hand-woven in Ecuador, then naturally dyed and shaped in Paonia, Colorado. We use earth elements to naturally dye, giving this a gorgeous wheat color. We hand shape in a classic Fedora shape and sew in soft plush elastic band. You can size and tighten the hat by tightening the outer band.
- Color - Naturally Dyed Wheat
- Size Medium (7 1/4-7 3/8) (Check Sizing Here )
- 2.4 inch frayed edge brim
- Toast Leather band that is adjustable to tighten the hat
- Lightweight hand-woven Palm
- Hand-crafted in Colorado
- Not Crushable.
- Not Water resistant
- Guaranteed - if reshaping is ever needed, please contact us to arrange re-shaping
- If you are looking for a hat just like this but this is not your size, select "Custom Make In My Size" for a special order request and add in the notes your size.
The Gus Cowboy Straw is hand-woven in toquilla palm from families in Ecuador and then...
Wide Brim Straw Hat with a fedora shaped crown naturally dyed in indigo blue. The...
Wide Brim Straw Hat with a fedora shaped crown naturally dyed earth elements. The Sandy was woven...