- Color - Naturally Dyed Logwood (purples and yellows)
- Size Small (6 7/8-7) (Check Sizing Here )
- 2.5 inch frayed brim
- Hand-made vintage Pendleton blanket band.
- Lightweight hand-woven Palm
- Hand-crafted in Colorado
- Not Crushable.
- Not Water-resistant
- Guaranteed - if reshaping is ever needed, please contact us to arrange re-shaping
- If you are looking for a hat just like this but this is not your size, select "Custom Make In My Size" for a special order request and add in the notes your size.
The Gus Cowboy Straw is hand-woven in toquilla palm from families in Ecuador and then...
Wide Brim Straw Hat with a fedora shaped crown naturally dyed in indigo blue. The...
Wide Brim Straw Hat with a fedora shaped crown naturally dyed earth elements. The Sandy was woven...