The Gus Cowboy Straw is hand-woven in toquilla palm from families in Ecuador and then hand dyed/shaped by us in Colorado. This hat is very lightweight, you can wear it during the warmest summer months!
- Color - Natural Element Earth Tone Dyed, Sage, Rust, and White
- Large Cowboy Curl Brim with Gus Crown
- Frayed Edge or Folded Edge
- Lightweight hand-woven Palm in Ecuador
- Hand-crafted in Arizona- Dyed, Hand-Shaped, Adorned
- Not Crush-able.
- Not Water resistant
- Guaranteed - if reshaping is ever needed, please contact us to arrange re-shaping
- If you are looking for a hat just like this but this is not your size, please select "Custom Make in My Size" to order custom made.