A light gray handmade light cowboy straw hat with a 4 inch wide brim. This hat is handmade and one of the lightest hats you will own. It is first hand-woven in Ecuador, then we hand-shaped and naturally dyed in Paonia, Colorado. You can size and tighten the hat by tightening the outer band.
- Color - Light Gray
- Light Cowboy Curl to Brim
- Silk Tie
- Size Small (6 7/8 to 7 1/8) (Check Sizing Here )
- Wide Brim - 4 inches
- Lightweight hand-woven Palm
- Hand-crafted in Colorado
- Not Crushable
- Not Water resistant
- Guaranteed - if reshaping is ever needed, please contact us to arrange re-shaping
- If you are looking for a hat just like this but this is not your size, select "Custom Make In My Size" for a special order request and add in the notes your size.
The Gus Cowboy Straw is hand-woven in toquilla palm from families in Ecuador and then...
Palm Leaf Cowboy Hat is hand-woven We then hand shape in a classic Gus shape and sew...
The Rust Palm Leaf Cowboy Canon Straw with a finished edge and a canon crown,...