This short brim black Panama hat is first hand-woven in Ecuador, then naturally dyed and shaped in Paonia, Colorado. We hand shape in a classic fedora shape and sew in soft plush elastic band. This hat is super lightweight with a gorgeous black tint. This hat can simple be your summer concert hat or your hiking hat, you can take it anywhere! You can size and tighten the hat by tightening the outer band.
- Color - Black (each hand-dyed one by one and can vary in color and intensity)
- Made in Small, Medium and Large upon request
- Varied silks
- Lightweight hand-woven Palm
- Hand-crafted in Colorado
- Not Crushable.
- Not Water resistant
- Guaranteed - if reshaping is ever needed, please contact us to arrange re-shaping
- Frayed Edge that has been reinforced.
- 2.75 inch brim
The Brook is a perfect natural hat has been designed to accompany you on any...
Looking for a light weight hat that is great for every season? This fur felt...
The Rebel carries serious attitude while wearing it. It is a western style hat with...